welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
On behalf of the European Hereditary Tumour Group (EHTG), we are delighted to invite you to the 2019 EHTG meeting. The meeting is mostly interdisciplinary and offers the unique setting of attracting scientists and clinicians from many different disciplines such as genetics, pathology, immunology, gastroenterology, epidemiology, surgery, psychology among others.
October 17-19, 2019
Meliá Sarrià Hotel
This event has ended
expertly curated content related to this topic
- CGA Annual MeetingThe 23rd CGA Annual Meeting will assembl...
- Annual DTRF Patient MeetingThe annual DTRF Patient Meeting, founded...
- Zebra Subway Car Runs Through Boston to Draw Attention to Rare DiseasesBostonians may be seeing stripes this mo...
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Family DaysThe landscape of hereditary cancer is sc...
- Youth RallyEach year, the Youth Rally hosts kids an...