welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
‘Rare Disease Day’ takes place worldwide, typically on or near the last day of February each year, to raise awareness among policymakers and the public about rare diseases and their impact on patients’ lives.
Each year, NCATS and the NIH Clinical Center sponsor Rare Disease Day at NIH as part of this global observance. The global theme of Rare Disease Day 2018 was “Research”, and the slogan was “Patients are not only subjects but also proactive actors in research.” This was held at Masur Auditorium, Building 10, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland.
Rare Disease Day 2019 theme and time have been announced. The global theme of this year’s event is “bridging health and social care”. The event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. ET. You can get involved during the month of February by painting your face and sharing a photo using the hashtag #ShowYourRare in solidarity with people across the world who are living with a rare disease.
Location of Rare Disease Day 2019:
Main Auditorium, Natcher Conference Center, Building 45
National Institutes of Health
This event has ended
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- Bonnie June 2008https://jtvcancersupport.com/embed/55453...
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Family DaysThe landscape of hereditary cancer is sc...
- East Belfast father and son using their love of cars to raise thousands for sick youngsterIain Craig and son Jacob are organising ...
- European Hereditary Tumour Group MeetingOn behalf of the European Hereditary Tum...