welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Rare Disease Day takes place worldwide, typically on or near the last day of February each year, to raise awareness among policymakers and the public about rare diseases and their impact on patients’ lives. Each year, NCATS and the NIH Clinical Center sponsor Rare Disease Day at NIH as part of this global observance. Rare Disease Day at NIH aims to raise awareness about rare diseases, the people they affect, and NIH research collaborations under way to address scientific challenges and to advance new treatments.
Friday, Feb. 28, 2020,
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Main Auditorium, Natcher Conference Center, Building 45
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, Maryland, USA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- East Belfast father and son using their love of cars to raise thousands for sick youngsterIain Craig and son Jacob are organising ...
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- Annual DTRF Patient MeetingThe annual DTRF Patient Meeting, founded...
- European Hereditary Tumour Group MeetingOn behalf of the European Hereditary Tum...
- Zebra Subway Car Runs Through Boston to Draw Attention to Rare DiseasesBostonians may be seeing stripes this mo...