welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
The EveryLife Foundation and Global Genes are excited to partner for RARE on the Road, a Rare Disease Leadership Tour to bring critical education and insights to rare disease patients, caregivers and other advocates. We are uniting to build and activate the rare disease community at the local level. Whether you’re new to the rare disease community or a “seasoned veteran” this workshop will benefit you!
In order to enable more advocates to attend, the EveryLife Foundation and Global Genes will offer a limited number of $150 travel stipends for each event. Rare disease patients and caregivers who otherwise would not be able to attend will need to apply for the stipend. Applicants will be notified of their application status one month prior to the date of their selected event.
July 13, 2019
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
The Dakota Room
Sanford Research Center
2301 E 60th Street North
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
This event has ended
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Maria J. Baker, MS, PhDGeneticist, Genetic CounselorDr. Mar...
- How to Defy a Hereditary Predisposition and Prevent Colon Cancerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynYbT2i...
- National Cancer InstituteAlthough cancer has plagued the world fo...
- Travis H. BrayTravis Bray is the Founder and Executive...
- How do patients with rare Diseases Experience the Medical Encounter? Exploring Role Behavior and its Impact on Patie...OBJECTIVES: Empirical research shows th...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...