welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Amie M. Blanco, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Colorectal Cancer Prevention Program
Cancer Risk Program
UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
Places : University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
Undergraduate studies at the University of San Diego
Master’s degree in genetic counseling at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Fellowship: Completed a fellowship in Cancer Prevention Education, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas
Blanco has written about hereditary cancer syndromes for numerous publications, including a chapter on genetic risk assessment and counseling for the book “Everyone’s Guide to Cancer Therapy, Revised 5th Edition.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @FAPStudyDo you suffer from F.A.P.? There's a cli...
- How Patient Groups have Begun to Influence the Value and Coverage DebateIn 2015, two issues related to medicine ...
- Emre I. Gorgun, MDDr. Gorgun obtained his Medical degree f...
- Francis A. Farraye, MD, MScDr. Farraye is Clinical Director in the ...
- Gabriela MosleinGabriela Möslein is a surgeon and colop...
- John NickelsJohn Nickels is a member of FAP Gene Su...