welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Amie M. Blanco, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Colorectal Cancer Prevention Program
Cancer Risk Program
UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
Places : University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
Undergraduate studies at the University of San Diego
Master’s degree in genetic counseling at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Fellowship: Completed a fellowship in Cancer Prevention Education, MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas
Blanco has written about hereditary cancer syndromes for numerous publications, including a chapter on genetic risk assessment and counseling for the book “Everyone’s Guide to Cancer Therapy, Revised 5th Edition.”
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Daniel C. Chung, MDDr. Daniel C. Chung is Director of Hi-R...
- Cancer Support CommunityAnyone impacted by a diagnosis of cancer...
- Maria J. Baker, MS, PhDGeneticist, Genetic CounselorDr. Mar...
- @GI_PolypsHoping to provide information on all thi...
- Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPHDr. Susan K. Peterson is a member at The...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...