welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Amosy E. M'Koma, MD, PhD, MS Healthcare Provider
Adjunct Associate Professor of Surgery
Division of General Surgery
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Places : Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Professor of Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery in the Division of General Surgery at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Dr. M’Koma received completed his M.D. degree at Kharkov Medical Institute in Kharkov, Ukraine in 1984. Dr. M’Koma did postgraduate and surgical residency program at the Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm, Sweden. He was Board Certified in General Surgery (The Swedish Board of Health and Welfare). Dr. M’Koma pursued a Licentiate of Medical Science degree (1999) and a Ph.D (2001) in Surgery from the Karolinska Institute.
Dr. M’Koma research interest is focused on the pathophysiology of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) more focused on diagnostic methodologies and surgical management of ulcerative colitis (UC) and familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP).
expertly curated content related to this topic
- University of California, San Francisco Medical CenterPatient Resources:Center...
- Monica M. Alvarado, CGC, MSMonica M. Alvarado is a Genetic Counselo...
- William J. Harb, MDWilliam J. Harb, MD is a board-certified...
- Siteman Cancer CenterSiteman Cancer Center's specialized onco...
- danielle a. stegmannScientific Officer, Pharmacist at pharma...
- mahipal suraneniTranslational Oncology Lead at PfIzer...