welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Andrew Goodwin, PhD Researcher
10903, New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
Committed to contributing to the efficient advancement of safe and effective therapies for significant human diseases.
1. Observer, analyst, and commentator on scientific, regulatory, and investment issues related to the biotech and pharmaceutical industry.
2. Professional regulatory experience related to the development of small molecule and biologic drug products with a focus on the nonclinical study requirements during the FDA approval process from pre-IND through NDA/BLA.
3. Interdisciplinary scientist with experience engaging in collaborative research projects directed towards understanding the causes of important inflammatory diseases and cancer.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- Susan G. Coe, MDDr. Coe is a member of several...
- Shari Baldinger, BA, MSGenetic CounselorShari Baldinger's a...
- David Maron, MDEducation: Georgetown University School ...
- Jennifer Siettmann, MS, GCJennifer Siettmann is a cancer genetic c...
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHScAssociate Professor, Department of Surgi...