welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ann Bastian, MS Patient Support Professional
Department of Clinical Genetics
Oakland Medical Center
The Permanente Medical Group
Oakland, California, United States
She worked as a genetic counselor at Children’s Hospital Oakland in both the Medical Genetics Department and the Hematology Department for five years before joining Kaiser Permanente in 1994.
She is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling and is a member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
She is especially interested in prenatal, pediatric, and cancer genetics.
Bachelor’s degree in Biology at the University of California at Santa Cruz.
Master of Science in Genetic Counseling from the University of California at Berkeley.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Luis Lara, MDDr. Luis Lara is serving as gastroentero...
- When a Doctor Told Me ‘Helping Others with My Condition Should be Left to Trained Medical Professionals’At 30 years old, I’ve lived with shor...
- Paul E. Wise, MDAffiliations: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, B...
- Luca Stocchi, MDLuca Stocchi is a Surgeon and Chair in t...
- How to Take Charge of Your Medical RecordsPatients have a lot to gain by getting a...
- Understanding Health InsuranceHealth insurance is a way to pay for hea...