welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Antonio M. Maya
Staff Surgeon - General and Colorectal Surgery
Instituto de Investigaciones Médicas Alfredo Lanari
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina
– Minimally Invasive Surgery
– Hernias and Incisional hernias
– Small Bowel diseases
– Colon and rectal cancer
– Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis
– Fecal incontinence and Constipation
– Benign anorectal diseases
– Transanal endoscopic microsurgery
– Complex perineal wounds
– Recto Vaginal and Recto urethral fistulas
– Pelvic floor dysfunction
expertly curated content related to this topic
Colorectal cancer (CRC) is a common and ...
The Natural History of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Syndrome: A 24 Year Review of a Single Center Experience in Sc...PURPOSE : Understanding the natural hist...
Ahhh, colon prep! When I had a colon, th...
Clinical Practice Guidelines for Surveillance Colonoscopy – in Adenoma Follow-up; Following Curative Resection of ...SUMMARY OF CLINICAL PRACTICE RECOMMENDAT...