welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Antonio M. Maya Healthcare Provider
Staff Surgeon - General and Colorectal Surgery
Instituto de Investigaciones Médicas Alfredo Lanari
Universidad de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires, Argentina
– Minimally Invasive Surgery
– Hernias and Incisional hernias
– Small Bowel diseases
– Colon and rectal cancer
– Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis
– Fecal incontinence and Constipation
– Benign anorectal diseases
– Transanal endoscopic microsurgery
– Complex perineal wounds
– Recto Vaginal and Recto urethral fistulas
– Pelvic floor dysfunction
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Rebecca’s Song “On Better Days”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0WV-wE...
- “waiting to get a colonoscopy was my biggest mistake” my familial adenomatous polyposis storyI went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, ...
- Endomicrocancer: Confocal Endomicroscopy in Patients With High Risk of Colorectal CancerThe principle objective of this study is...
- Appropriate Use of Endoscopy in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases: Up-to-date Indications for...The field of endoscopy has revolutionize...
- Lower Gastrointestinal Tract Cancer Predisposition SyndromesAlthough inherited predisposition to col...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttp://www.gastrointestinalatlas.com/ima...