welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Arupa Ganguly, PhD Researcher
Genetic Diagnostic Laboratory
Department of Genetics
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Arupa Ganguly, PhD is Professor of Genetics at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
She is the Director of the Genetic Diagnostic laboratory, Department of Genetics and provides clinical molecular genetic testing services for hereditary forms of colon cancer, Li Fraumeni syndrome,Retinoblastoma(RB) and molecular profiling of sporadic uveal mealnoma, Hemophilia A, and Herediatry Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT or Osler Weber Rendu Syndrome).
She is involved in a collaboration with Dr, Charles Stanley, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, to understand molecular genetics of congenital hyperinsulinism (CHI).
Interests: Genetic Analysis of Predisposition to Retinoblastoma and Uveal Melanoma
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MDResearch Interests:Dr. Ahnen’s res...
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHScAssociate Professor, Department of Surgi...
- Manchester Centre for Genomic MedicineThe Manchester Centre for Genomic Medici...
- Clinical Management of Adenomatous Polyposis in Patients with Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer and Familia...OBJECTIVE : To investigate the validity ...
- Claudia MerklResearch Investigator II (lab head) in t...
- Mary K. Washington, MDEducation:M.D. – University of N...