welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Barbara Jung, MD Researcher
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Feinberg School of Medicine
Arthur J. Rubloff Building
420 E. Superior St.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Interests: Colon Cancer, Colon Polyps, Familial/Hereditary Colon Cancer, Polyposis Syndromes
Education: MD, Ludwig-Maximilians University
Fellowship: University of California Medical Center, San Diego, CA (Gastroenterology)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Ramona M. Lim, MDBoard Certification: Gastroenterology ...
- Dana Sands, MDDana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Su...
- Katherine Berry, MSKatherine Berry, MS, is a board certifie...
- Coaching and Hypnotherapy: Louise EnnisI am a Self Discovery Coach and Solution...
- Colorectal Cancer AllianceOur mission is to knock colon cancer out...
- Stanford HospitalThe Cancer Genetics Clinic is part of St...
- David E. Loren, MDJefferson University PhysicianAcadem...