welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Barbara Jung, MD Researcher
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Feinberg School of Medicine
Arthur J. Rubloff Building
420 E. Superior St.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Interests: Colon Cancer, Colon Polyps, Familial/Hereditary Colon Cancer, Polyposis Syndromes
Education: MD, Ludwig-Maximilians University
Fellowship: University of California Medical Center, San Diego, CA (Gastroenterology)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- cats love peanut butterHi there! I’m Amy and I am a web desig...
- F.A.P. Foundation – 1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRn_EHcv...
- Hulda Einarsdottir, MDHulda Einarsdottir is an Assistant Profe...
- Gabriel CapelláGabriel Capellá has worked at the Catal...
- Tracy Hull, MDTracy Hull, MD, has been Staff Surgeon i...
- I Am A Visitor In Your World | Trailerhttps://vimeo.com/8230742...
- When My Doctor Didn’t Believe I Knew What was Best for My BodyLast year my pediatric gastrointestinal ...