welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Barbara Jung, MD Researcher
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Feinberg School of Medicine
Arthur J. Rubloff Building
420 E. Superior St.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Interests: Colon Cancer, Colon Polyps, Familial/Hereditary Colon Cancer, Polyposis Syndromes
Education: MD, Ludwig-Maximilians University
Fellowship: University of California Medical Center, San Diego, CA (Gastroenterology)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Jonathan Sack, MDDr. Jonathan Sack is a gastroenterologis...
- Sonia Kupfer, MDSonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digest...
- Health Promotion: Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7STJHsN...
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- Scott K. Kuwada, MDScott K. Kuwada, MD joined The Queen’s...
- Eric J. Dozois, MDEducation: Fellow- Division of Colon a...
- dan donovanFounder & CEO at Clear Pharma...