welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Becky Althaus, PhD Patient Support Professional
Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Dallas, Texas, United States
Becky Althaus is a Genetic Counselor and Nurse in Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
Qualifications: BS, MS, PhD
Specializations: Familial adenomatous Polyposis, Liver Hepatoblastoma, Soft tissue sarcoma, Medulloblastoma etc.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Family First: What You Need to Know About Family History, Genetic Testing, and Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/FightCRC/famil...
- Let’s Get Clinical: Health Advocacy + an F.A.P. Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbeqxDfv...
- people with f.a.p. familial adenomatous polyposisA rare bowel disease . Here in Nova Scot...
- polyposis (polypeople)FAP is an inherited condition which main...
- children & teens familial adenomatous polyposis (fap) friendship groupFacebook page specifically created for c...