welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Brenda Jimenez Cantisano, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Lawrence General Hospital
500 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Brenda Jimenez Cantisano is a gastroenterologist in Weston, Florida and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She received her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 12 doctors at Cleveland Clinic Florida who specialize in Gastroenterology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Italian.
Sub-specialties: General Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Functional & Motility Disorders
Education & Medical Training:
St Elizabeth’s Medical Center: Residency , Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Florida: Fellowship, Gastroenterology
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE): Medical School
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Genetic Counseling and Prognosis of the Development of Complications in Patients with Syndromes of Hereditary Polypo...Physical examinations, genealogic analys...
- The Challenge of Developmentally Appropriate Care: Predictive Genetic Testing in Young People for Familial Adenomato...Predictive genetic tests for familial ad...
- Desmoid Tumors: Clinical Features and Outcome of an Unpredictable and Challenging Manifestation of Familial Adenomat...Background/Aims: Desmoid tumors (DTs) ar...
- Low-Dose Dacarbazine-Doxorubicin Therapy Against Intra-Abdominal Desmoid TumorsIntra-abdominal desmoid tumor is a life-...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP): InheritedFAP is an inherited colorectal cancer sy...
- New Combination Therapy Can Benefit Metastatic Colon CancerNew Combination Therapy Can Benefit Meta...
- Desmoid Tumor of Mesentery in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: A Case ReportOur case concerns a 52-year-old male wit...