welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Brenda Jimenez Cantisano, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Lawrence General Hospital
500 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Brenda Jimenez Cantisano is a gastroenterologist in Weston, Florida and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She received her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 12 doctors at Cleveland Clinic Florida who specialize in Gastroenterology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Italian.
Sub-specialties: General Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Functional & Motility Disorders
Education & Medical Training:
St Elizabeth’s Medical Center: Residency , Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Florida: Fellowship, Gastroenterology
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE): Medical School
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Parental Attitudes, Beliefs, and Perceptions About Genetic Testing for FAP and Colorectal Cancer Surveillance in Min...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposishttp://www.gastrointestinalatlas.com/ima...
- Familial Adenomatous PolyposisFamilial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Dacarbazine-Doxorubicin Therapy Ameliorated an Extremely Aggressive Mesenteric Desmoid Tumor Associated with Familia...A 30-year-old man with familial adenomat...
- Mapping family health history could drive patients to more timely screeningsMost doctors and nurses review a patient...
- Colorectal Polyps in ChildhoodPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Colorectal polyps ar...
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Prevention, Early Detection and Management of Colorectal CancerExecutive Summary Colorectal Cancer con...