welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Brenda Jimenez Cantisano, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Lawrence General Hospital
500 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Brenda Jimenez Cantisano is a gastroenterologist in Weston, Florida and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She received her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 12 doctors at Cleveland Clinic Florida who specialize in Gastroenterology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Italian.
Sub-specialties: General Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Functional & Motility Disorders
Education & Medical Training:
St Elizabeth’s Medical Center: Residency , Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Florida: Fellowship, Gastroenterology
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE): Medical School
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Author Interview- Patrick Lynchhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuP6UdWu...
- Restorative Proctectomy with Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis in Obese PatientsPURPOSE : The aim of this study was to a...
- Polyposis Syndromeshttp://www.slideshare.net/muzzain1/new-p...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 1This description of FAP1 discusses clini...
- The Johns Hopkins Guide for Patients and Families: Familial Adenomatous PolyposisINTRODUCTION This booklet is written fo...
- Small Bowel Endoscopic Evaluation in Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Background and study aim The relative ri...
- Surveillance of FAP: A Prospective Blinded Comparison of Capsule Endoscopy and Other GI Imaging to Detect Small Bowe...BACKGROUND : Familial adenomatous polypo...