welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Brenda Jimenez Cantisano, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Lawrence General Hospital
500 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Brenda Jimenez Cantisano is a gastroenterologist in Weston, Florida and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She received her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 12 doctors at Cleveland Clinic Florida who specialize in Gastroenterology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Italian.
Sub-specialties: General Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Functional & Motility Disorders
Education & Medical Training:
St Elizabeth’s Medical Center: Residency , Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Florida: Fellowship, Gastroenterology
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE): Medical School
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Family First: What You Need to Know About Family History, Genetic Testing, and Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/FightCRC/famil...
- Full Colonoscopy in Retroflexed Maneuver in a Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Colihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjc_X_2...
- Screening and Prevention Options for FAP and HNPCChttp://primarypsychiatry.com/wp-content/...
- Is it Really Small-Bowel Obstruction in Patients with Paradox After IPAA?BACKGROUND : Diagnosing outlet obstructi...
- Searchable Interface for Patient Education Information – Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Impact of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: an emerging adult perspectiveFamilial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Magnified Endoscopic Observation Using Narrow-Band Imaging of Periampullary Adenoma in a Patient with Familial Adeno...BACKGROUND : Adenoma of the major papill...