welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Brenda Jimenez Cantisano, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Lawrence General Hospital
500 Merrimack Street
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Brenda Jimenez Cantisano is a gastroenterologist in Weston, Florida and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. She received her medical degree from Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE) and has been in practice between 11-20 years. She is one of 12 doctors at Cleveland Clinic Florida who specialize in Gastroenterology. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Italian.
Sub-specialties: General Gastroenterology, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Functional & Motility Disorders
Education & Medical Training:
St Elizabeth’s Medical Center: Residency , Internal Medicine
Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Florida: Fellowship, Gastroenterology
Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE): Medical School
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Polishing the Crystal Ball: Knowing Genotype Improves Ability to Predict Desmoid Disease in Patients with Familial A...INTRODUCTION : Desmoid disease occurs in...
- Long-term Results After Restorative Proctocolectomy With Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis at a Young AgeBACKGROUND: Restorative proctocolectomy...
- Is it Really Small-Bowel Obstruction in Patients with Paradox After IPAA?BACKGROUND : Diagnosing outlet obstructi...
- Intestinal Polyposis Syndromes Clinical Presentationhttp://img.medscapestatic.com/pi/meds/ck...
- Prevalence and Characteristics of MutYH-Associated Polyposis in Patients With Multiple Adenomatous and Serrated Poly...PURPOSE: The present study aimed to det...
- Cancer Genetics and Prevention: MUTYH Associated Polyposis (MAP)MUTYH-Associated Polyposis or MAP is a g...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis with Synchronous Invasive Colonic Carcinomas and Metastatic Jejunal Adenocarcinoma in...Familial adenomatous polyposis is rare. ...