welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Carol Burke, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Places : Cleveland Clinic
President of the American College of Gastroenterology.
Specialazations: Provides consultations including risk assessment, and endoscopic evaluation and treatment for individuals with a hereditary predisposition to cancer.
Interests: Patient care, medical education and research, particularly in the area of colorectal polyp and cancer prevention at Cleveland Clinic.
Education: Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health.
Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic in 1993
Audiology and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: do you hear what I hear?
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Meagan Costedio, MDMeagan Costedio, MD, is a Staff Member i...
- @hopelovefaith30Laughter, Friendship, Snacks & Tequi...
- Douglas K. Rex, MDDouglas Kevin Rex is an American gastroe...
- Xavier Llor, MDDr. Llor’s research and clinical inter...
- @MyGeneCounsel#Geneticcounselor, #President & #CEO...
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHScAssociate Professor, Department of Surgi...