welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Carol Burke, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Places : Cleveland Clinic
President of the American College of Gastroenterology.
Specialazations: Provides consultations including risk assessment, and endoscopic evaluation and treatment for individuals with a hereditary predisposition to cancer.
Interests: Patient care, medical education and research, particularly in the area of colorectal polyp and cancer prevention at Cleveland Clinic.
Education: Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health.
Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic in 1993
Audiology and Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: do you hear what I hear?
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- Tolga Erim, DOChief Resident, Internal Medicine, Cleve...
- Matthew B. Yurgelun, MDCurrent Positions: Physician, Instructor...
- Robert D. Burk, MDMedical GeneticistThe main focus of ...
- FAP Gene Support GroupThe FAP Gene Support Group provides info...
- John BurnSir John Burn is Professor of Clinical G...