welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Cecelia A. Bellcross, PhD, MS Patient Support Professional
Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
Department of Human Genetics
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Following three years of teaching high school biology, Dr. Bellcross pursued the field of genetic counseling and has never looked back.
She developed and directed the Dean Cancer Risk Assessment Clinic, and specialized in cancer genetic counseling for the last 10 years of her clinical career.
MS in Medical Genetics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Genetic Counseling Training Program
PhD in Population Health Sciences from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Joseph J. Palermo, MD, PhDJoseph J. Palermo, MD, PhD, obtained his...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis by Sarah-Jane Shawhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTLe5XC2...
- @JJ_HOPE23I'm a 5 x stage IV #coloncancer #survi...
- fap awareness...
- Annual DTRF Patient Meeting**BIG NEWS: The DTRF September weekend i...
- Amie M. Blanco, MS, CGCEducation:Undergraduate studies at t...