welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Christina Laukaitis, MD, PhD Patient Support Professional
Division of Genetic Consultation and Counseling
Center for Applied Genetics and Genomic Medicine
University of Arizona Cancer Center
Places : The University of Arizona Cancer Center
Dr. Laukaitis’ interest is to understand genetic and environmental risk factors that cause cancer in order to treat neoplasia before cancer develops.
Associate Professor, Departments of Medicine
Director, Division of Genetic Consultation and Counseling
Member, University of Arizona Cancer Center
Medical Education Director, Partnership for Native American Cancer Prevention University of Arizona College of Medicine
Interests: Cancer Genetics, Medical Genetics, General Medicine, Breast Cancer Prevention, Cancer Prevention, Colon-Colorectal Cancer
Education: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign, Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
expertly curated content related to this topic
- George Charames MSc, PhD, FACMGDr. George Charames is the Director of t...
- Deborah W. Neklason, PhDDeborah Neklason, PhD, is a member of Hu...
- Gabriel CapelláGabriel Capellá has worked at the Catal...
- @GI_PolypsHoping to provide information on all thi...
- OHSU Knight Cancer InstituteDriven by its mission to end cancer, OHS...
- Destination X RideThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- How to Defy a Hereditary Predisposition and Prevent Colon Cancerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IynYbT2i...