welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Christine K. Barth, MA, LCGC Patient Support Professional
Vail Health Shaw Cancer Center
322 Beard Creek Rd
Edwards, Colorado, United States
Skills: EMR, Clinical Research, Genetics, Patient Education, CME, Genetic Testing, Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment
Masters, Biological Sciences/Human Genetics, University of Northern Colorado,1985
Bachelors, Zoology, SUNY Oswego,1978
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Randall W. Burt, MDDr. Burt is professor emeritus at the Un...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...
- When My Doctor Didn’t Believe I Knew What was Best for My BodyLast year my pediatric gastrointestinal ...
- FAPtalk Newsletter – Fall Issue 2016Click here to download the Fall 2016 F...
- UPMC MercyPatient Resource: Center for Counseling...
- Victor L. Fox, MDCurrent Positions: Director, Gastrointes...