welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Christine K. Barth, MA, LCGC Patient Support Professional
Vail Health Shaw Cancer Center
322 Beard Creek Rd
Edwards, Colorado, United States
Skills: EMR, Clinical Research, Genetics, Patient Education, CME, Genetic Testing, Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment
Masters, Biological Sciences/Human Genetics, University of Northern Colorado,1985
Bachelors, Zoology, SUNY Oswego,1978
expertly curated content related to this topic
- ‘Be a Man’ ad Campaign Already Saving Lives‘Be a Man’ ad campaign already savin...
- Mick MasonMick Mason is Secretary/Chairman of FAP ...
- PTSD common in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisPosttraumatic stress disorder is common ...
- Ignacio Blanco, MD, PhDIgnacio Blanco practices as a cancer gen...
- I Am A Visitor In Your World | Trailerhttps://vimeo.com/8230742...
- Peter Mattei, MDEducation: MD - Harvard Medical School,...