welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Daniel C. Chung, MD Healthcare Provider
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital
Places : Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Dr. Daniel C. Chung is Director of Hi-Risk GI Cancer Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He is member of DF/HCC Cancer Genetics and Gastrointestinal Malignancies
Qualification: MD, Harvard Medical School
Specializations: Cancer Risk Assessment, Colorectal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Digestive Healthcare Center
Recurrences are common after endoscopic ampullectomy for adenoma in the FAP syndrome
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Kathleen R. Cho, MDDr. Cho earned her B.A. degree from Yale...
- isabel mendes gasparMedical Geneticist and Internal Medicine...
- Stanford HospitalThe Cancer Genetics Clinic is part of St...
- Mick MasonMick Mason is Secretary/Chairman of FAP ...
- destination x rideThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- Erica B. Sneider, MDSpecialization: Colon & Rectal Surg...