welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Daniel C. Chung, MD Healthcare Provider
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital
Places : Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Dr. Daniel C. Chung is Director of Hi-Risk GI Cancer Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He is member of DF/HCC Cancer Genetics and Gastrointestinal Malignancies
Qualification: MD, Harvard Medical School
Specializations: Cancer Risk Assessment, Colorectal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Digestive Healthcare Center
Recurrences are common after endoscopic ampullectomy for adenoma in the FAP syndrome
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus (USE)The University Center for Rare Diseases ...
- Douglas L. Riegert-Johnson, MDCurrent Positions: Assistant Professor o...
- FAPtalk Newsletter – Fall Issue 2016Click here to download the Fall 2016 F...
- Sherry C. Huang, MDSherry C. Huang is a board-certified ped...
- Amosy E. M’Koma, MD, PhD, MSDr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Profes...
- Limitless FAP Cliphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoVWdnB3...