welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Daniel C. Chung, MD Healthcare Provider
Harvard Medical School
Massachusetts General Hospital
Places : Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Dr. Daniel C. Chung is Director of Hi-Risk GI Cancer Clinic at Massachusetts General Hospital.
He is member of DF/HCC Cancer Genetics and Gastrointestinal Malignancies
Qualification: MD, Harvard Medical School
Specializations: Cancer Risk Assessment, Colorectal Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Digestive Healthcare Center
Recurrences are common after endoscopic ampullectomy for adenoma in the FAP syndrome
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Maged Rizk, MDEducation: Graduate - University of Mic...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- Anja WagnerAnja Wagner is in Department of Clinical...
- Kory W. Jasperson, MSEducation: Graduate Training: Calif...
- whimsy the blue cancer fairyOn the 27th of February 2015 aged 19 I h...
- Patrick M. Lynch, JD, MDDr. Patrick Lynch grew up in a Lynch s...