welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Dana Sands, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Dana R. Sands, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is a Surgeon in the Department of Colorectal Surgery and Director of the Colorectal Physiology Center at Cleveland Clinic, Weston, Florida.
Her interests include benign anorectal diseases, fecal incontinence, inflammatory bowel disease, colorectal cancer, pelvic floor dysfunction and transanal endoscopic microsurgery.
Education: MCP Hahnemann University School of Medicine Philadelphia, PA USA
Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic Florida Colorectal Surgery Weston, FL USA
Specialty/Interests: Transanal endoscopic microsurgery, Abdominal Perineal Resection, Advanced Polypectomy, Colectomy, Colonoscopy, Colorectal Cancer Treatment, Colorectal Surgery, Fecal Diversion, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Laparoscopic Abdominal Perineal Resection, Laparoscopic Colon Surgery, Pediatric Total Abdominal Colectomy, Rectoplexy, Re-Do Rectal Surgery, Resection of Colon and Rectal Diseases, Colon Polyps, Colorectal Cancer, Constipation, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Christina Laukaitis, MD, PhDDr. Laukaitis' interest is to understan...
- National Cancer InstituteAlthough cancer has plagued the world fo...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Pediatrics: Natural History, Emerging Surveillance and Management Protocols, Chemo...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Steven M. Lipkin, MD, PhDDr. Lipkin is a board certified Clinical...
- Christine K. Barth, MA, LCGCGenetic CounselorSkills: EMR, Clinic...
- Francisco Lopez KostnerDr. Francisco Lopez is a Santiago, Chile...