welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
David E. Loren, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Places : Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Washington University School of Medicine
Jefferson University Physician
Associate Director, Medical Endoscopy
Co-Director, Pancreaticobiliary Section
Director, Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Education: Washington University School of Medicine, Medical School
Fellowship: Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP), Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Specialties/Interests: Familial GI cancers, Endoscopy, Esophageal Disease/Cancer, GI Bleeding, GI Cancers, Pancreatic, Bile Duct & Gallbladder, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), Capsule Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, CT Scan, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography, Sigmoidoscopy, Single and Double Balloon Enteroscopy, Upper Endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Mary J. Ahrens, MSMary J. Ahrens is a Genetic Counselor in...
- Universitätsklinikum Carl Gustav Carus (USE)The University Center for Rare Diseases ...
- Why I Struggle to Introduce My Illness to OthersTo be completely honest, I have no idea ...
- Robert E. Schoen, MD, MPHRobert E. Schoen, MD, MPH is Professor o...
- John Carethers, MD – Video Profilehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gehwf4DM...
- Tavisha Videoshttps://www.youtube.com/user/tavisha/vid...