welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
David E. Loren, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Places : Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Washington University School of Medicine
Jefferson University Physician
Associate Director, Medical Endoscopy
Co-Director, Pancreaticobiliary Section
Director, Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Education: Washington University School of Medicine, Medical School
Fellowship: Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP), Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Specialties/Interests: Familial GI cancers, Endoscopy, Esophageal Disease/Cancer, GI Bleeding, GI Cancers, Pancreatic, Bile Duct & Gallbladder, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), Capsule Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, CT Scan, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography, Sigmoidoscopy, Single and Double Balloon Enteroscopy, Upper Endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Washtenaw County Man with Rare Genetic Disease Helps Others in Similar SituationImagine the fear and disappointment to l...
- Osamu ItanoOsamu Itano works in departement of Gas...
- life’s a polypI'm Jenny and I was diagnosed with Famil...
- vrushali chimankarJunior Research Fellow at NCBS...
- durgadevi ravillahPostdoctoral Research Associate at Compr...
- Marina Biotech Announces $1.1 MM Convertible Preferred Stock FinancingMarina Biotech, Inc. ( OTCQB : MRNA ), a...