welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
David E. Loren, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
Places : Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Washington University School of Medicine
Jefferson University Physician
Associate Director, Medical Endoscopy
Co-Director, Pancreaticobiliary Section
Director, Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Education: Washington University School of Medicine, Medical School
Fellowship: Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (HUP), Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Specialties/Interests: Familial GI cancers, Endoscopy, Esophageal Disease/Cancer, GI Bleeding, GI Cancers, Pancreatic, Bile Duct & Gallbladder, Photodynamic Therapy (PDT), Capsule Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, CT Scan, Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography, Sigmoidoscopy, Single and Double Balloon Enteroscopy, Upper Endoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Andrew LatchfordDr Andrew Latchford is a Consultant Gast...
- Albert de la Chapelle, MD, PhDResearch in Dr. de la Chapelle’s labor...
- Dakota Fisher-VanceDakota Fisher-Vance received her B.A. in...
- Zsofia K. Stadler, MDZsofia K. Stadler is a board-certified m...
- UW Health – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsUW Health is an academic health system a...
- Brandie Leach, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor at Cleveland Clinic...
- Maude L. Blundell, MSGenetic CounselorEducation:Bache...