welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Dawn Banasiak, MS Patient Support Professional
Department of Genetics
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Oakland, California, United States
Dawn Banasiak joined Kaiser Permanente in 1994 and currently serves as a Genetic Counselor.
She is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling and is a member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
She is especially interested in prenatal, pediatric, and cancer genetics and enjoy teaching and philosophical discussions.
BS in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
MS in Clinical Psychology from San Francisco State University
MS in Genetic Counseling from the University of California at Berkeley
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Impact of a Hospital-based Register on the Management of Familial Adenomatous PolyposisColorectal cancer in familial adenomatou...
- Amosy E. M’Koma, MD, PhD, MSDr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Profes...
- Marina Biotech Announces $1.1 MM Convertible Preferred Stock FinancingMarina Biotech, Inc. ( OTCQB : MRNA ), a...
- UMass Memorial Medical CenterUMass Memorial Medical Center's speciali...
- #hereditarycoloncancerFAP hashtag for the community...
- Eric Weiss, MDEric G. Weiss, MD, is the DIO and Chairm...