welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Dawn Banasiak, MS Patient Support Professional
Department of Genetics
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Oakland, California, United States
Dawn Banasiak joined Kaiser Permanente in 1994 and currently serves as a Genetic Counselor.
She is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling and is a member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.
She is especially interested in prenatal, pediatric, and cancer genetics and enjoy teaching and philosophical discussions.
BS in Biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
MS in Clinical Psychology from San Francisco State University
MS in Genetic Counseling from the University of California at Berkeley
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @PolyposisRegUKTweets by @VickyChas3 on behalf of The P...
- Siteman Cancer CenterSiteman Cancer Center's specialized onco...
- John Carethers, MD – Video Profilehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gehwf4DM...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP) Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals FAP-310 Clinical Trial Overviewhttps://vimeo.com/144542413...
- Polyposes Familiales – APTEPFThe Association for the Prevention, Trea...
- Sherry C. Huang, MDSherry C. Huang is a board-certified ped...