welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Deborah I. Barragan, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
725 Welch Rd, 94304
Palo Alto, California, United States
Genetic Counselor Education: MS, Human Genetics & Genetic Counseling, Stanford University, 2010 BA, Molecular and Cell Biology – Immunology, University of California, Berkeley, 2004
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Robin L. Bennett, MS, CGC, ScD, (Hon)Since graduating in 1984 from the Sarah ...
- Eric J. Dozois, MDEducation: Fellow- Division of Colon a...
- Ramona M. Lim, MDBoard Certification: Gastroenterology ...
- Dakota Fisher-VanceDakota Fisher-Vance received her B.A. in...
- When a Doctor Told Me ‘Helping Others with My Condition Should be Left to Trained Medical Professionals’At 30 years old, I’ve lived with shor...