welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Dennis J. Ahnen, MD Researcher
Associate Professor Emeritus
Division of Medicine
University of Colorado
12605 E. 16th Ave
Places : Dr. Ahnen’s Research Lab
Dr. Ahnen’s research interess include the biologic and the biochemical mechanisms of the chemopreventive effects of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). He is currently examining the effect of NSAIDs on EGF receptor expression and function. His clinical trials group participates in several colorectal cancer prevention trials including several adenoma chemoprevention trials. He also collaborates with Al Marcus PhD and staff at the AMC Cancer Research Center to evaluate behavioral interventions to increase colorectal cancer screening rates in high-risk populations and he directs the Colorado site for two national cancer registries that identify high risk families for genetic and clinical trials.
Undergraduate: Florida State University
Medical School: Wayne State University
Fellowship: Gastroenterology University of Colorado Denver
Fellowship: Membrane Pathobiology, Stanford University
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Clinical Management of Adenomatous Polyposis in Patients with Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer and Familia...OBJECTIVE : To investigate the validity ...
- hye-jung hanResearch Scientist...
- Amosy E. M’Koma, MD, PhD, MSDr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Profes...
- Ramona M. Lim, MDBoard Certification: Gastroenterology ...
- Uri Ladabaum, MDUri Ladabaum, MD is a Professor of Medic...
- Francis M. Giardiello, MDProfessor of Medicine and the program d...
- deb neklason, phdResearch Associate Professor, Division o...