welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Emily Steinhagen-Golbig, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Surgery-Colorectal
UH Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Dr. Emily Steinhagen-Golbig is clinical assistant professor, surgery, at CWRU School of Medicine.
Expertise: Colon and Rectal Cancer, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Laparoscopic Surgery, Ulcerative Colitis, Hereditary Colorectal Cancer, Famililial Adenomatous Polyposis, Lynch Syndrome
Education and Medical Training: Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Residency, General Surgery
Results of a prospective thyroid ultrasound screening program in adenomatous polyposis patients.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Colon cancer gene mutation found in 18th century mummyA gene mutation associated with colon ca...
- fap (familial adenomatous polyposis)Hopefully this page will be an interacti...
- Neha Patel, MDAssistant Professor, Internal Medicine a...
- Gregory E. Idos, MDDr. Gregory Idos is a gastroenterologist...
- UPMC MercyPatient Resource: Center for Counseling...
- Robert Madoff, MDSpecialties/Interests: Colitis, Colon Ca...