welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Emily Steinhagen-Golbig, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Surgery-Colorectal
UH Case Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
Dr. Emily Steinhagen-Golbig is clinical assistant professor, surgery, at CWRU School of Medicine.
Expertise: Colon and Rectal Cancer, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Laparoscopic Surgery, Ulcerative Colitis, Hereditary Colorectal Cancer, Famililial Adenomatous Polyposis, Lynch Syndrome
Education and Medical Training: Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Residency, General Surgery
Results of a prospective thyroid ultrasound screening program in adenomatous polyposis patients.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- familial adenomatous polyposis support groupF.A.P is a rare inherited bowel disease ...
- ‘Be a Man’ ad Campaign Already Saving Lives‘Be a Man’ ad campaign already savin...
- Francis A. Farraye, MD, MScDr. Farraye is Clinical Director in the ...
- Adam H. Buchanan, MS, MPH, CGCGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...
- Maude L. Blundell, MSGenetic CounselorEducation:Bache...