welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Erica B. Sneider, MD Healthcare Provider
Colon and Rectal Surgery
New Hyde Park, New York, United States
Specialization: Colon & Rectal Surgery
Interests: Colon Cancer, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colon Cancer, Rectovaginal Fistula, Ulcerative Colitis
Education: Medical School, G Washington Univ. Sch Med & Hlth Sci; Graduated in 2006
Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Complete in 2013
Fellowship: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Complete in 2014
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Pediatrics: Natural History, Emerging Surveillance and Management Protocols, Chemo...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Janice L. Berliner, MSJanice has been a clinical genetic couns...
- Carol Durno, MDDr. Carol Durno, MD, is a paediatric gas...
- Emily Steinhagen, MDDr. Emily Steinhagen-Golbig is clinical ...
- David M. Kastenberg, MDInterests: Inherited Colorectal Cancer -...
- Joseph J. Palermo, MD, PhDJoseph J. Palermo, MD, PhD, obtained his...