welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
William J. Harb, MD Healthcare Provider
The Colorectal Center
Places : MD Anderson Cancer Center
William J. Harb, MD is a board-certified colorectal surgeon, specializing in the treatment of diseases of the colon and rectum.
Dr. Harb’s specialty includes the diagnosis, treatment and management of colon and rectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), as well as common problems such as hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and fistulas.
He is an Associate Editor of Diseases of the Colon and Rectum, the premier journal in the field of colorectal surgery.
Education: University of Tennessee in Memphis, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston,
Fellowship: Pittsburgh University.
Interests: Laparoscopic colon surgery, inherited colon and rectal cancer, robotic colon and rectal surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Department of Surgery, University of MinnesotaThe Division of Colon and Rectal Surgery...
- Texas Children’s HospitalTexas Children's Hospital, located in Ho...
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MDResearch Interests:Dr. Ahnen’s res...
- Hello FAPulous People!https://youtu.be/odS-KqgbPLw...
- Andrew Goodwin, PhDCommitted to contributing to the efficie...