welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Elizabeth A. Montgomery, MD Healthcare Provider
Professor of Pathology and Oncology
Division of Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Places : Johns Hopkins Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Anne Montgomery is a professor of pathology, oncology and orthopaedic surgery at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. She specializes in gastrointestinal pathology and soft tissue pathology and reviews biopsy specimens from patients at Johns Hopkins and from around the world.
Dr. Montgomery completed her M.D. degree at George Washington University in 1984. Following her pathology residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, she served at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology until 1992, whereupon she joined the staff at Georgetown University with joint appointments in Pathology and Gastroenterology. She has been on the Johns Hopkins faculty since 1999.
Her research interests include several topics in gastrointestinal pathology, especially Barrett esophagus. Additionally, she has studied soft tissue pathology including telomeres in translocation-associated sarcomas compared to chromosome unstable types.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Sara GonzalezSara González is in Hereditary Cancer P...
- CEO Jeff Jacob Talks About FAP Trial (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPLjl6B...
- Lucio BertarioDr. Lucio Bertario is the Head of the Un...
- Thomas T. Amatruda, MDSpecialties Genetics Hematology Inter...
- John BurnSir John Burn is Professor of Clinical G...
- Dakota Fisher-VanceDakota Fisher-Vance received her B.A. in...