welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada)
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Digestive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Liver Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Andrew I. Wolf, MDAndrew I. Wolf, MD performs endoscopy an...
- Sarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGCSarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGC, is a board-...
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterSpeciality ClinicPatient Resources: ...
- David Maron, MDEducation: Georgetown University School ...
- Kasia J. Bloch, BS, BA, MS, LGCGenetic CounselorEducation: MS, Gene...
- Melanie D. Baxter, ScMMelanie is a Clinical Cancer Genetic Cou...
- University of California, Irvine Medical CenterIrvine Medical Center, University of Cal...