welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada)
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Digestive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Liver Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Maged Rizk, MDEducation: Graduate - University of Mic...
- Dakota Fisher-VanceDakota Fisher-Vance received her B.A. in...
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals (CPP) and Mallinckrodt Announce Results from Pivotal Phase 3 Trial of CPP-1X/Sulin...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,...
- Brindusa Truta, MAS, MDDr. Brindusa Truta, MAS, MD is an Assist...
- Janice L. Berliner, MSJanice has been a clinical genetic couns...
- When a Doctor Told Me ‘Helping Others with My Condition Should be Left to Trained Medical Professionals’At 30 years old, I’ve lived with shor...
- Amy A. Irving, PhDAmy A. Irving, PhD from University of Wi...