welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada)
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Digestive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Liver Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- #FAPAwarenessFAP hashtag for the community...
- James Church, MDJames M. Church, MD, is a staff member i...
- Becky Althaus, PhDBecky Althaus is a Genetic Counselor and...
- Undy Run/WalkThe National Undy RunWalk is not just an...
- @BrandytroubleWriter, graphics and living life with an...
- Cecelia A. Bellcross, PhD, MSFollowing three years of teaching high s...
- André D’Hoore, MD, PhDAndré D’Hoore graduated as MD at the ...