welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada)
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Digestive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Liver Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- mahipal suraneniTranslational Oncology Lead at PfIzer...
- Maged Rizk, MDEducation: Graduate - University of Mic...
- UMass Memorial Medical CenterUMass Memorial Medical Center's speciali...
- Sarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGCSarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGC, is a board-...
- Ann Bastian, MSGenetic CounselorShe worked as a gen...
- Sucampo Enters Into Exclusive Option and Collaboration Agreement With Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals for Developm...Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a global ...