welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology
Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases
New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Medical Center
Places : NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Board Certified)
- Internal Medicine
- St. George’s University School of Medicine (Grenada)
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women’s Hospital
- Digestive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Liver Disease
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Erica B. Sneider, MDSpecialization: Colon & Rectal Surg...
- Deborah I. Barragan, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor Education: MS, Human G...
- Arupa Ganguly, PhDArupa Ganguly, PhD is Professor of Genet...
- UW Health – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsUW Health is an academic health system a...
- Claudia MerklResearch Investigator II (lab head) in t...
- Colorectal Cancer GuidelinesThe American Society of Colon and Rectal...
- Mary K. Washington, MDEducation:M.D. – University of N...