welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Fernando Castro, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Treatments & Diseases: Abnormal Liver Tests, Cancer Screening, Colonoscopy, Diagnostic Endoscopy, Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Inherited Colon Cancer Risk Assessment, Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG), Polypectomy, Wireless Capsule Endoscopy, Colon Polyps, Colorectal Cancer, Constipation, Diverticulosis, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Fundic Gland Polyps, General Gastroenterological Disorders, GI Bleeding, Hereditary Non Polyposis Colorectal Cancer, Large Intestine Cancer, Liver Cancer, Rectal Bleeding
Education: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine San Juan Puerto Rico 1989
Fellowships: University of Puerto Rico Affiliated Hospitals Gastroenterology San Juan Puerto Rico 1996
Interests: Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, general gastroenterology, general hepatology, inflammatory bowel disease, iron deficiency anemia, hepatitis C, colonoscopy quality improvement
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Washtenaw County Man with Rare Genetic Disease Helps Others in Similar SituationImagine the fear and disappointment to l...
- James Church, MDJames M. Church, MD, is a staff member i...
- Frederik J. HesClinical Geneticist at the department of...
- Jennifer E. Axilbund, MS, CGCGenetic CounselorJennifer Axilbund i...
- Medizinische Hochschule HannoverThe health care center provides people a...