welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Francis A. Farraye, MD, MSc Healthcare Provider
Section of Gastroenterology
Boston Medical Center
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Dr. Farraye is Clinical Director in the Section of Gastroenterology and Co-Director of the Center for Digestive Disorders at Boston Medical Center.
He is also Professor of Medicine at the Boston University School of Medicine.
Education: Graduation from the State University of New York at Stony Brook, Medical doctorate from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and Master’s degree in Epidemiology from the Harvard School of Public Health.
Fellowship: Internal medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship at the Beth Israel Hospital in Boston.
He is examining role of hyperplastic polyps as an alternative pathway in the development of colorectal cancer.
Dr. Farraye is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) and the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG).
Interests: Inflammatory bowel disease, Colorectal cancer, Colon polyps, Diarrheal diseases
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Kenan Onel, MD, PhDDr. Onel studies the genetic contributio...
- Brandie Leach, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor at Cleveland Clinic...
- Fernando Castro, MDTreatments & Diseases: Abnormal Live...
- William J. Harb, MDWilliam J. Harb, MD is a board-certified...
- Wendy Simpson AucoinWendy became a caregiver to her husband ...
- David E. Loren, MDJefferson University PhysicianAcadem...