welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Francis M. Giardiello, MD Researcher
Department of Medicine, Oncology Center
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Places : Johns Hopkins Medicine
Professor of Medicine and the program director for the gastrointestinal fellowship at Johns Hopkins Colorectal Cancer Registry and Risk Assessment Clinic.
Interests: He has focused on the study of cancer and cancer chemoprevention in the gastrointestinal(GI) tract. He has a continuing interest in the study of the genotypic phenotypic correlations in the polyposis syndromes which include familial adenomatous polyposis, juvenile polyposis and Peutz-Jeghers syndrome.
Education: Graduation, Tufts University School of Medicine; MBA, Johns Hopkins University.
Fellowship: Gastroenterology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Experience: 9 years as the Director of the Division of Gastroenterology at Johns Hopkins University.
Prostanoids, Ornithine Decarboxylase, and Polyamines in Primary Chemoprevention of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHScAssociate Professor, Department of Surgi...
- Jatin Roper, MDJatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Profes...
- Randall E. Brand, MDProfessor of Medicine Academic Director...
- Columbia University Medical CenterUsing specialized techniques to connect ...
- Elena Martinez Stoffel, MDAssistant Professor, Internal Medicine a...
- Frank A. Sinicrope, MDInterests: Colorectal cancer prevention...