welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven Gallinger Healthcare Provider
Division of General Surgery
Toronto General Hospital
University of Toronto
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Head of the Hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgical oncology program at Mount Sinai Hospital and UHN.
Chair of the CCO HPB surgical oncology working group in Ontario.
Interests: Inherited predisposition to colorectal and pancreas cancer.
Education: University of Toronto General Surgery Training program
Fellowship: HPB/transplant fellowship at The Toronto General Hospital in 1988.
Experience: Member of the Division of General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital (1990-2008)
Familial segregation in the occurrence and severity of periampullary neoplasms in familial adenomatous polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Tufts Medical CenterTufts Medical Center is an international...
- Anne YiJiun Lin, MDDr. Anne Lin is an Assistant Professor i...
- Sonia Kupfer, MDSonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digest...
- Thomas Garofalo, MDThomas Garofalo, MD, FACS, is a Staff Su...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Pediatrics: Natural History, Emerging Surveillance and Management Protocols, Chemo...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Lahey Hospital and Medical CenterLahey Hospital & Medical Center is a...
- Riccardo Fodde, PhDRiccardo Fodde is also professor of Canc...