welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven Gallinger Healthcare Provider
Division of General Surgery
Toronto General Hospital
University of Toronto
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Head of the Hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgical oncology program at Mount Sinai Hospital and UHN.
Chair of the CCO HPB surgical oncology working group in Ontario.
Interests: Inherited predisposition to colorectal and pancreas cancer.
Education: University of Toronto General Surgery Training program
Fellowship: HPB/transplant fellowship at The Toronto General Hospital in 1988.
Experience: Member of the Division of General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital (1990-2008)
Familial segregation in the occurrence and severity of periampullary neoplasms in familial adenomatous polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @polypeopleWe are a support group aim at provide su...
- Vanderbilt – Ingram Cancer CenterVanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center is one o...
- Osamu ItanoOsamu Itano works in departement of Gas...
- philippe, h. jaisChief Executive & Scientific Officer...
- Mary J. Ahrens, MSMary J. Ahrens is a Genetic Counselor in...
- #FamilialAdenomatousPolyposisFAP hashtag for the community...
- Robin L. Bennett, MS, CGC, ScD, (Hon)Since graduating in 1984 from the Sarah ...