welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Steven Gallinger Healthcare Provider
Division of General Surgery
Toronto General Hospital
University of Toronto
Places : Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto
Head of the Hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgical oncology program at Mount Sinai Hospital and UHN.
Chair of the CCO HPB surgical oncology working group in Ontario.
Interests: Inherited predisposition to colorectal and pancreas cancer.
Education: University of Toronto General Surgery Training program
Fellowship: HPB/transplant fellowship at The Toronto General Hospital in 1988.
Experience: Member of the Division of General Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital (1990-2008)
Familial segregation in the occurrence and severity of periampullary neoplasms in familial adenomatous polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- familial adenomatous polyposis (fap)FAP affects one out of ten thousand peop...
- Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPHAffiliation:NewYork-Presbyterian/C...
- Kenan Onel, MD, PhDDr. Onel studies the genetic contributio...
- When a Doctor Told Me ‘Helping Others with My Condition Should be Left to Trained Medical Professionals’At 30 years old, I’ve lived with shor...
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHScAssociate Professor, Department of Surgi...
- Daniel G. Luba, MDCurrent Positions:Medical Director o...
- Andrew I. Wolf, MDAndrew I. Wolf, MD performs endoscopy an...