welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Giovanna da Silva Southwick, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Mail Code WSTN
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida, United States
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick is a colon & rectal surgery doctor in Weston, Florida. She received her medical degree from Federal University of Espirito Santo and has been in practice for more than 20 years especially in Colorectal Surgery.
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick affiliates with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Certified in Surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- The Association Between Home Parenteral Nutrition and Patients with FAP-Associated Intra-abdominal Desmoids: A Retro...BACKGROUND: Intra-abdominal desmoid tum...
- ACMG Technical Standards and Guidelines for Genetic testing for Inherited Colorectal Cancer (Lynch Syndrome, Familia...Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous pol...
- Andalusian Registry for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis. Analysis of Patients IncludedOBJECTIVE : To evaluate the phenotype an...
- Risk-Reducing Surgery in FAP: Role for Surgeons Beyond the IncisionBACKGROUND : Although primary therapy in...
- Shrinking the silenceI’ve been thinking about starting a bl...
- How MicroRNAs Influence Both Hereditary and Inflammatory-Mediated Colon CancersMicroRNAs have emerged as important post...
- Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Syndromes: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Endorsemen...PURPOSE: To provide recommendations on ...