welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Giovanna da Silva Southwick, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Mail Code WSTN
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida, United States
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick is a colon & rectal surgery doctor in Weston, Florida. She received her medical degree from Federal University of Espirito Santo and has been in practice for more than 20 years especially in Colorectal Surgery.
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick affiliates with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Certified in Surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Phenotype and Management of Patients with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Hong Kong: Perspective of the Hereditary...OBJECTIVES : To report on the phenotypic...
- COLON CANCER: Catching it Earlyhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736...
- Colon and Rectal Cancer: Risk FactorsThe reference discusses cancer cases th...
- What’s New in Hereditary Colorectal Cancer?This editorial discusses practical sign...
- Assessment of Mucosal Inflammation and Blood Flow in Response to Four Weeks’ Intervention with Probiotics in P...BACKGROUND : Pouchitis is a common and t...