welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Giovanna da Silva Southwick, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Mail Code WSTN
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida, United States
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick is a colon & rectal surgery doctor in Weston, Florida. She received her medical degree from Federal University of Espirito Santo and has been in practice for more than 20 years especially in Colorectal Surgery.
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick affiliates with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Certified in Surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Huntsman Cancer Institute study delves into reasons why preventive drug is effectiveA potent preventive treatment for people...
- Pouchitis Is a Common Complication in Patients With Familial Adenomatous Polyposis Following Ileal Pouch-Anal Anasto...BACKGROUND & AIMS: Restorative proc...
- Polishing the Crystal Ball: Knowing Genotype Improves Ability to Predict Desmoid Disease in Patients with Familial A...INTRODUCTION : Desmoid disease occurs in...
- Colon Polyps and the Prevention of Colorectal CancerThis book explains colon polyps and thei...
- Gut Microbes Combine to Cause Colon Cancer, Study SuggestsTwo types of bacteria commonly found in ...
- The Genetic Basis of Familial Adenomatous Polyposis and its Implications for Clinical Practice and Risk ManagementAmongst other F.A.P.-centric things, thi...