welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Giovanna da Silva Southwick, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Mail Code WSTN
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida, United States
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick is a colon & rectal surgery doctor in Weston, Florida. She received her medical degree from Federal University of Espirito Santo and has been in practice for more than 20 years especially in Colorectal Surgery.
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick affiliates with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Certified in Surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Banner MD Anderson Cancer CenterAt Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center, col...
- Travel with My TumorI am a scientist by profession and an ex...
- Colorectal Cancer Screening and Surveillance: Clinical Guideline and RationalePeople who have a genetic diagnosis of f...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis: Mental Health, Psychosocial Functioning and Reactions to Genetic Risk in AdolescentsFamilial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) in ...
- Colonic Manifestationshttp://static-content.springer.com/image...
- The Association Between Home Parenteral Nutrition and Patients with FAP-Associated Intra-abdominal Desmoids: A Retro...BACKGROUND: Intra-abdominal desmoid tum...
- Andalusian Registry for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis. Analysis of Patients IncludedOBJECTIVE : To evaluate the phenotype an...