welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Giovanna da Silva Southwick, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Mail Code WSTN
2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard
Weston, Florida, United States
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick is a colon & rectal surgery doctor in Weston, Florida. She received her medical degree from Federal University of Espirito Santo and has been in practice for more than 20 years especially in Colorectal Surgery.
Dr. Giovanna Da Silva Southwick affiliates with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, and cooperates with other doctors and specialists in medical group Cleveland Clinic Florida.
Certifications and Licensure
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery
Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
Certified in Surgery
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in an Adolescent with Coexisting Schizophrenia: Treatment Strategies and ImplicationsSchizophrenia is associated with high mo...
- Dr. Roberd Bostick discusses factors that increase risk of cancerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kje_Bekx...
- Female Fertility after Colorectal Surgery for Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (FAP)Poster PresentationBackground & ...
- Systematic Review of the Impact of Registration and Screening on Colorectal Cancer Incidence and Mortality in Famili...BACKGROUND: The British Society of Gast...
- New Combination Therapy Can Benefit Metastatic Colon CancerNew Combination Therapy Can Benefit Meta...
- Intestinal Polyposis Syndromes Clinical Presentationhttp://img.medscapestatic.com/pi/meds/ck...
- Familial Risk-Colorectal Cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice GuidelinesLynch syndrome is the most common heredi...