welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
James Hill Healthcare Provider
Department of General Surgery
Manchester Royal Infirmary
Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
Places : Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine
Mr James Hill is Clinical Professor of Colorectal Surgery, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre and Consultant colorectal surgeon at Manchester Royal Infirmary since 1995.
Education: Trained at Bristol University, qualified in 1984. Basic surgical training in Manchester, Research Fellow at Harvard University 1990-1992, Senior surgical training North West Deanery.
Qualifications: MB ChB, FRCS, ChM
Interests: Colorectal cancer, early rectal cancer, familial colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, intraepithelial neoplasia and stenting, Hereditary colorectal cancer, Trans anal endoscopic microsurgery, anal cancer, functional pelvic floor disorders
Successful radiofrequency ablation of an anterior abdominal wall desmoid in familial adenomatous polyposis.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Gabriel CapelláGabriel Capellá has worked at the Catal...
- Matthew G. Mutch, MDMatthew G. Mutch, MD, is a Professor in ...
- @FAPStudyDo you suffer from F.A.P.? There's a cli...
- destination x rideThe mission of DESTINATION X RIDE (DXR) ...
- Polyposis Syndrome Blueshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI1-UBot...
- UW Health – University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsUW Health is an academic health system a...