welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Ignacio Blanco, MD, PhD Patient Support Professional
Hereditary Cancer Program
Catalan Institute of Oncology
Ignacio Blanco practices as a cancer genetics and clinical genetics at the Catalan Institute of Oncology (ICO), where he serves as a Coordinator of the Genetic Counseling Units of the Hereditary Cancer Program.
Dr. Blanco is also an Associated Professor in the Department of Pathology and Experimental Therapeutics at University of Barcelona
Specializations: Genetic Counseling, Cancer Risk Assessment, molecular basis of hereditary cancer and Rare Diseases.
Education: MD, University of Barcelona (1987); PhD, Autonomous University of Barcelona (1996).
Allele-Specific Expression OF APC in Adenomatous Polyposis Families
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Pediatrics: Natural History, Emerging Surveillance and Management Protocols, Chemo...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- eugene gernerCo-founder, Cancer Prevention Pharmaceut...
- Mitchell W. DillonSenior Certified Genetic Counselor at Mo...
- darrell henry’s sufferfestThis page is dedicated to Darrell Henry,...
- #FAPAwarenessFAP hashtag for the community...
- Montefiore Medical CenterMontefiore Medical Center consists of ei...