welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Jaime L. Bohl, MD Healthcare Provider
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Places : Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Bohl is an authority in the area of hereditary colorectal cancer.
Dr. Bohl is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
She is Board Certified in General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery and is also listed in Best Doctors in America.
Current Positions: Assistant Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Wake Forest School of Medicine, Colon and Rectal Surgeon at Wake Forest Baptist Health in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Education: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia; Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee Lahey Clinic in Burlington, Massachusetts.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- David M. Kastenberg, MDInterests: Inherited Colorectal Cancer -...
- Lisa Brown, MSGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...
- Kory W. Jasperson, MSEducation: Graduate Training: Calif...
- Penn Medicine – Abramson Cancer CenterPenn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center...
- Christina Laukaitis, MD, PhDDr. Laukaitis' interest is to understan...