welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
James Church, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Places : Cleveland Clinic
James M. Church, MD, is a staff member in the Department of Colorectal Surgery at Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Current Position: Co-Investigator of the Collaborative Colorectal Cancer Family Registry which is funded by a research grant from the National Cancer Institute. Co-Investigator of a study examining the usefulness of CT colonoscopy in detecting colorectal polyps.
Interests: Colorectal cancer(CRC) and polyps, molecular genetics of colorectal diseases, perianal and perineal infections and inflammatory bowel disease, functional colorectal and anal problems including constipation and incontinence.
Fundic gland polyp dysplasia is common in familial adenomatous polyposis
expertly curated content related to this topic
- University of Louisville Physicians'UofL Physicians' is highly experienced...
- Lisa A. North, MSLisa Amacker North is a Genetic Counselo...
- Marc S. Greenblatt, MDProfessor of Medicine, Hematology/Oncolo...
- PTSD common in patients with familial adenomatous polyposisPosttraumatic stress disorder is common ...
- Barnabas HealthAt this hospital, laparoscopic treatment...
- Mick MasonMick Mason is Secretary/Chairman of FAP ...