welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
James Ford, MD Healthcare Provider
Professor of Medicine
GI Oncology Clinic
Places : Stanford Hospital
Dr. Ford is a medical oncologist and geneticist at Stanford, devoted to studying the genetic basis of breast and GI cancer development, treatment and prevention.
He is presently Professor of Medicine (Oncology) and Genetics, and Director of the Stanford Cancer Genetics Clinic, at the Stanford University Medical Center.
Interests: Cancer, GI Oncology, Cancer Genetics, Gastrointestinal Cancers – Genetics, Gastrointestinal Cancers – Medical Oncology
Education: M.D., Yale Medical School, Medicine (1989)
Fellowship: Stanford University School of Medicine (1994) CA
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Jatin Roper, MDJatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Profes...
- What is Familial Adenomatous Polyposis or FAP?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nEbNiE...
- Live Chat About the FAP 310 Clinical Trialhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKHUFgyO...
- Randall W. Burt, MDDr. Burt is professor emeritus at the Un...
- Lisen Axell, MS, CGCGenetic Counselor Lisen Axell has ...
- Barbara Jung, MDCurrent Positions:Division Chief, Ga...