welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Jatin Roper, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine
905 S. Lasalle Street
Gsrb-1, Room 1033
Places : Tufts Medical Center
Jatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Professor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine.
Education: Medical school at Boston University, residency training in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center and postdoctoral fellow in the laboratories of Drs. Kenneth Hung and Philip Tsichlis.
Expertise: Familial colorectal cancer, Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis, Cowden’s syndrome, general gastroenterology, gastric cancer screening, gastrointestinal endoscopy and colonoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Washington University School of MedicineWashington University School of Medicine...
- Dennis J. Ahnen, MD (Deceased)Research Interests:Dr. Ahnen’s res...
- Ann Bastian, MSGenetic CounselorShe worked as a gen...
- familial adenomatous polyposis (fap)FAP affects one out of ten thousand peop...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- James R. Howe V, MDJames R. Howe V, MD is a Surgical Oncolo...