welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Jatin Roper, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine
905 S. Lasalle Street
Gsrb-1, Room 1033
Places : Tufts Medical Center
Jatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Professor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine.
Education: Medical school at Boston University, residency training in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center and postdoctoral fellow in the laboratories of Drs. Kenneth Hung and Philip Tsichlis.
Expertise: Familial colorectal cancer, Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis, Cowden’s syndrome, general gastroenterology, gastric cancer screening, gastrointestinal endoscopy and colonoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Medizinische Hochschule HannoverThe health care center provides people a...
- Robert D. Burk, MDMedical GeneticistThe main focus of ...
- f.a.p (familial adenomatous polyposis)FAP is a disease that affects mostly the...
- Penn Medicine – Abramson Cancer CenterPenn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center...
- Sonia Kupfer, MDSonia Kupfer, MD, is an expert in digest...
- Family First: What You Need to Know About Family History, Genetic Testing, and Colorectal Cancerhttp://www.slideshare.net/FightCRC/famil...