welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Jatin Roper, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
Duke University School of Medicine
905 S. Lasalle Street
Gsrb-1, Room 1033
Places : Tufts Medical Center
Jatin Roper, MD, is the Assistant Professor of Medicine at Duke University School of Medicine.
Education: Medical school at Boston University, residency training in Internal Medicine at NYU Medical Center and postdoctoral fellow in the laboratories of Drs. Kenneth Hung and Philip Tsichlis.
Expertise: Familial colorectal cancer, Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis, Cowden’s syndrome, general gastroenterology, gastric cancer screening, gastrointestinal endoscopy and colonoscopy
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Noralane M. Lindor, MDNoralane M. Lindor, MD is a medical gene...
- Impact of a Hospital-based Register on the Management of Familial Adenomatous PolyposisColorectal cancer in familial adenomatou...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...
- Steven H. Erdman, MDSteven H. Erdman, MD, is a pediatric gas...
- ‘Be a Man’ ad Campaign Already Saving Lives‘Be a Man’ ad campaign already savin...
- Bharati Bapat, PhDDr. Bharati Bapat is a molecular genetic...