welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Joann N. Bodurtha, MD, MPH Healthcare Provider
McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Places : Johns Hopkins Medicine
Dr. Joann Bodurtha is a professor of pediatrics and oncology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and a visiting Professor in the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine
B.A. from Swarthmore College in 1974
M.D. and M.P.H. with honors from Yale in 1979
Research at the Nagasaki University School of Medicine as a Luce Scholar
Completed her residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in 1982
Fellowship: Medical genetics fellowship at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in 1987
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Daniel C. Chung, MDDr. Daniel C. Chung is Director of Hi-R...
- Elena Martinez Stoffel, MDAssistant Professor, Internal Medicine a...
- Samir Gupta, MDSamir Gupta, MD, is a board-certified Ga...
- vincent w. yang, md, phdProfessor and Simons Chair of Medicine a...
- maegan e. robertsGenetic Counselor...
- Linda Farkas, MDLinda M. Farkas, M.D., is a Professor in...