welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
José G. Guillem, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Places : Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. José G. Guillem is a colorectal surgeon at Memorial Sloan Kettering and Director of the Hereditary Colorectal Cancer Family Registry.
Interests: Management of primary and recurrent colon and rectal cancer, early-age-of-onset colorectal cancer, and hereditary colorectal cancer.
Current Position: Principal investigator of a national study on early-age-of-onset colorectal cancer.
Expertise: Primary and Recurrent Colorectal and Anal Cancer; Hereditary Colorectal Cancer; Early-Age-of-Onset Colorectal Cancer; Intestinal Carcinoid Tumors; Abdominal Desmoid Tumors; Crohn’s Disease; Colitis; Benign Anorectal Diseases; Pseudomyxoma Peritonei; Preservation of the Anal Sphincter and Sexual and Bladder Function following Rectal Cancer Surgery; Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM); Endoscopy; Laparoscopy
Education: MD, MPH, Yale University School of Medicine
Fellowships: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center; Lahey Clinic Medical Center (Burlington, Massachusetts)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Thomas T. Amatruda, MDSpecialties Genetics Hematology Inter...
- David Liska, MDDavid Liska, MD is an Associate Staff in...
- Gregory E. Idos, MDDr. Gregory Idos is a gastroenterologist...
- Lori L. Ballinger, MSGenetic Counselor Skills and Expert...
- f.a.p (familial adenomatous polyposis)FAP is a disease that affects mostly the...
- Hereditary Colon Cancer Family DaysThe landscape of hereditary cancer is sc...