welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Juan Nogueras, MD Healthcare Provider
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Places : Cleveland Clinic
Juan J. Nogueras, MD, FACS, FASCRS, is Chief of Staff at Cleveland Clinic Florida, Weston, and was Chairman of the Division of Surgery from 2000 to 2008. He has been on Staff as a Colorectal Surgeon since 1991.
Interests: Colon and rectal cancer, inherited colorectal cancer, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, fecal incontinence, benign anorectal diseases and colonoscopy.
Education: Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia, PA USA
Fellowship: University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic Colorectal Surgery Minneapolis, MN USA
Specializations: Benign anorectal disease, colon and rectal cancer, Crohn’s Disease, laparoscopic colon resection, Ulcerative Colitis, Abdominal Perineal Resection, Advanced Polypectomy, Colectomy, Colonoscopy, Colorectal Cancer Treatment, Consultation for Complicated Colon and Rectal Disease, Fecal Diversion, Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Diverticulosis, Enterocutaneious Fistula, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis (Fap), Hemorrhoids
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Andrew LatchfordDr Andrew Latchford is a Consultant Gast...
- Sylviane OlschwangSylviane Olschwang is a Research Directo...
- Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Tillotts Pharma AG Sign Licensing Agreement for CPP-1X/sulindac in Europ...Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ...
- The Johns Hopkins Guide for Patients and Families: Familial Adenomatous PolyposisINTRODUCTION This booklet is written fo...
- Thomas T. Amatruda, MDSpecialties Genetics Hematology Inter...
- Päivi Tuulikki PeltomäkiPrincipal Investigator at University of ...