welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Katherine Berry, MS Patient Support Professional
Department of Medical Genetics
2755 Colonial Drive,PO Box 5539
Helena, Montana, United States
Katherine Berry, MS, is a board certified genetic counselor who has practiced at Shodair since 1988.
She earned her BA in Psychology from Williams College and her MS in Genetic Counseling from UC Berkeley’s School of Public Health.
She enjoys seeing children and adults across Montana, and cultivates special interests in ethics, education, and cancer genetics.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- #FamilialAdenomatousPolyposisFAP hashtag for the community...
- Melyssa D. Aronson, MS, CGCMelyssa joined Mount Sinai Hospital in 1...
- Don J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years of Surgical SafetyDon J. Schiller, MD, Celebrates 25 Years...
- Shawnie BrayShawnie Bray is the Co-Founder and Deve...
- kirsten doumaPostdoc at Academic Medical Center...
- Karen Hurley, PhDI am a licensed clinical psychologist sp...