welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Kimberly C. Banks, MS Patient Support Professional
Orange, California, United States
Kimberly is a Director of Medical Affairs at Guardant Health.
She was Director, Genetic Specialists at Ambry Genetics.
Skills: Oncology, EMR, Medicine, Management, Genetics, Healthcare
MBA, The Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine
Master of Science (MS), Genetic Counseling, California State University-Northridge
Bachelor of Arts (BA), Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley
expertly curated content related to this topic
- CEO Jeff Jacob Talks About FAP Trial (Familial Adenomatous Polyposis)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPLjl6B...
- karen hurleyClinical Psychologist...
- people with f.a.p. familial adenomatous polyposisA rare bowel disease . Here in Nova Scot...
- vincent w. yang, md, phdProfessor and Simons Chair of Medicine a...
- Maged Rizk, MDEducation: Graduate - University of Mic...
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterThe Colon and Rectal Surgeons at Wake Fo...