welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Kory W. Jasperson, MS Patient Support Professional
Director, Genetic Counseling Services
Places : Huntsman Cancer Institute
Graduate Training: California State University – Northridge, Genetic Counseling – M.S. Undergraduate: University of California – Davis, Genetic Counseling – Baccalaureate
City of Hope National Medical Center, Genetics – Fellow
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Hermann Kessler, MD, PhDHermann Kessler, M.D, Ph.D, F.A.C.S is c...
- Nicole Boxer, MSGenetic CounselorSpecializations: Fa...
- Danielle C. Bonadies, MSShe served as an Assistant Director, Yal...
- Jeremie H. LefevreProfessor at Medical University-Practiti...
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis in Pediatrics: Natural History, Emerging Surveillance and Management Protocols, Chemo...Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is ...
- Hisham Hussan, MDSpecialties/Interests: Gastroenterology,...