welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Leigh Anne Stout, MS Patient Support Professional
Indiana University School of Medicine
340 W 10th St #6200
Places : University of Louisville Physicians
Areas of Interest: Cancer, prenatal, and pediatric genetic counseling
Bachelor of Science – University of Toledo – Toledo, OH
Master of Science – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – New York, NY
National Socity of Genetic Counselors (NSGC)
Cancer SIG (Special Interest Group)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- #FamilialAdenomatousPolyposisFAP hashtag for the community...
- Kasia J. Bloch, BS, BA, MS, LGCGenetic CounselorEducation: MS, Gene...
- Steven Wexner, MD, PhDSteven D. Wexner, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, F...
- Sarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGCSarah Adelsperger, MS, LCGC, is a board-...
- Melanie D. Baxter, ScMMelanie is a Clinical Cancer Genetic Cou...
- Infographic: How to Read a Scientific PaperMuch of a scientist’s work involves re...