welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Leigh Anne Stout, MS Patient Support Professional
Indiana University School of Medicine
340 W 10th St #6200
Places : University of Louisville Physicians
Areas of Interest: Cancer, prenatal, and pediatric genetic counseling
Bachelor of Science – University of Toledo – Toledo, OH
Master of Science – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – New York, NY
National Socity of Genetic Counselors (NSGC)
Cancer SIG (Special Interest Group)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Thetis Pharmaceuticals to Present at the World Orphan Drug Congress on TP-252, an Investigational Drug for Familial ...Thetis Pharmaceuticals LLC (“Thetis”...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...
- Daniel G. Luba, MDCurrent Positions:Medical Director o...
- Banner MD Anderson Cancer CenterAt Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center, col...
- Peter Mattei, MDEducation: MD - Harvard Medical School,...
- Amosy E. M’Koma, MD, PhD, MSDr. M’Koma is Adjunct Associate Profes...