welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Leigh Anne Stout, MS Patient Support Professional
Indiana University School of Medicine
340 W 10th St #6200
Places : University of Louisville Physicians
Areas of Interest: Cancer, prenatal, and pediatric genetic counseling
Bachelor of Science – University of Toledo – Toledo, OH
Master of Science – Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai – New York, NY
National Socity of Genetic Counselors (NSGC)
Cancer SIG (Special Interest Group)
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Fay Kastrinos, MD, MPHAffiliation:NewYork-Presbyterian/C...
- jaime jessenGenetic Counsellor...
- gary mathiasCo-Founder and CEO, Thetis Pharmaceutica...
- Karina L. Brierley, MS, CGCSkills and Expertise: Genetic Counselin...
- familial adenomatous polyposis support groupF.A.P is a rare inherited bowel disease ...
- Polyposes Familiales – APTEPFThe Association for the Prevention, Trea...