welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Lisa A. Boardman, MD Healthcare Provider
Division of Gastoenterology and Hepatology
Places : Mayo Clinic
Dr. Lisa Boardman is an Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and a consultant in the Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Dr. Boardman has a focused interest in the field of GI malignancies and the genetic markers associated with hereditary conditions. Her expertise and areas of research interest includes young-onset microsatellite stable colorectal cancer, telomere length and its association with CRC and pancreatic cancer, familial colorectal cancer, polyposis syndromes, the clinical relevance of defective DNA mismatch repair and APC mutations.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Sucampo Enters Into Exclusive Option and Collaboration Agreement With Cancer Prevention Pharmaceuticals for Developm...Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a global ...
- University of California, San Francisco Medical CenterPatient Resources:Center...
- A Study of Guselkumab in Participants With Familial Adenomatous PolyposisThe purpose of this study is to determin...
- Hello FAPulous People!https://youtu.be/odS-KqgbPLw...
- Matthew Kalady, MDMatthew Kalady, MD, holds the Krause-Lie...