welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Lisa B. Aiello, MSN, RN Researcher
Adjunct Clinical Professor
College of Nursing and Health Professions
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Lisa Aiello is an Adjunct Clinical Professor in the College of Nursing and Health Professions. She teaches in the undergraduate program, online RN to BSN Completion program, and the online Clinical Trials Research Master’s program.
Hereditary cancer syndromes
Ms. Aiello’s research area is integrating genetic/genomic nursing competencies into clinical practice. Lisa has experience in the development and management of an evidence-based treatment decision platform for oncology practitioners.
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Gabriela MosleinGabriela Möslein is a surgeon and colop...
- Zentrum Fur Seltene Erkrankungen BonnThe Center for hereditary tumor diseases...
- Rachael Brandt, BS, MS, PhDRachael Brandt is a certified genetic co...
- Rochester General Health SystemRochester General Health System speciali...
- Steven Wexner, MD, PhDSteven D. Wexner, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, F...
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland Clinic is the largest private ...