welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Lisen Axell, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Diane O'Connor Thompson Breast Center
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Lisen Axell has an experience of about 17 years as a Genetic Counselor.
Master of Science (MS), Genetic Counseling/Counselor, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Coaching and Hypnotherapy: Louise EnnisI am a Self Discovery Coach and Solution...
- Erica B. Sneider, MDSpecialization: Colon & Rectal Surg...
- Diane L. Broome, MDDiane L. Broome, MD, is a Physician and ...
- Barbara Jung, MDCurrent Positions:Division Chief, Ga...
- National Cancer InstituteAlthough cancer has plagued the world fo...
- Soledad Drago-Ferguson, MPHTen years of medical nutrition therapy a...