welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Lisen Axell, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Diane O'Connor Thompson Breast Center
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Lisen Axell has an experience of about 17 years as a Genetic Counselor.
Master of Science (MS), Genetic Counseling/Counselor, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Nicholas O. Davidson, MDProfessor, Medicine, Director, Departmen...
- familial adenomatous polyposis – fap – awarenessAs somebody with FAP, I know first hand ...
- How Patient Groups have Begun to Influence the Value and Coverage DebateIn 2015, two issues related to medicine ...
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer CenterThe Gastrointestinal Cancer Genetics Pro...
- Sapna Syngal, MD, MPHCurrent Positions: Director, Gastrointes...
- Janice L. Berliner, MSJanice has been a clinical genetic couns...