welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Lisen Axell, MS, CGC Patient Support Professional
Diane O'Connor Thompson Breast Center
University of Colorado
Anschutz Medical Campus
Aurora, Colorado, United States
Lisen Axell has an experience of about 17 years as a Genetic Counselor.
Master of Science (MS), Genetic Counseling/Counselor, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
expertly curated content related to this topic
- @FAPStudyDo you suffer from F.A.P.? There's a cli...
- people with f.a.p. familial adenomatous polyposisA rare bowel disease . Here in Nova Scot...
- Manchester Centre for Genomic MedicineThe Manchester Centre for Genomic Medici...
- Kara Bui, MS...
- Barbara Jung, MDBarbara Jung is the Chair at the Departm...
- Desmoid Tumor Research FoundationFounded in 2005, The Desmoid Tumor Resea...