welcome to oneFAPvoice- a positively charged Familial Adenomatous Polyposis community.
- join today!
Finlay A. Macrae Healthcare Provider
Department of Medicine
The University of Melbourne
Professor Finlay Macrae is in Department of Medicine, University of Melbourne.
He is Chair of the Hereditary Bowel Cancer Group of The Cancer Council of Victoria, currently Secretary to the International Society of Gastrointestinal Hereditary Tumours (InSiGHT), based in Leiden and London, a member of Steering Committee of the US National Institutes of Health Colon Cancer Family Register, and International vice chairman of the CAPP organization for randomized controlled trials of prevention in HNPCC gene carriers.
Qualifications: MBBS, MD,FRACP, FRCP, AGAF
Management of duodenal adenomatosis in FAP: single centre experience
expertly curated content related to this topic
- Understanding Health InsuranceHealth insurance is a way to pay for hea...
- Nicoleta Voian, MD, MPHDr. Voian is a Clinical Geneticist speci...
- Marc S. Greenblatt, MDProfessor of Medicine, Hematology/Oncolo...
- #FAPAwarenessFAP hashtag for the community...
- Bharati Bapat, PhDDr. Bharati Bapat is a molecular genetic...
- Barnes Jewish HospitalSpeciality ClinicPatient Resources: ...